I think it's about time for a good meme. More like, I feel like shit and doing a ridiculous meme might make me feel a little bit better. Seriously guys, I've had a sore throat from hell and a really high fever for days now and I have no. idea. why.
So, here it goes:
Set your MP3 player to shuffle and type out a lyric from each song that plays, 1-25. Try and get your f-list to guess the songs.
1. Letting you in, well, I'll be thinking 'bout tomorrow and every time we cross those lines.
2. This glass house is burning down, you light the match, I'll stick around. I'll give you everything you want and wish the worst on what I was.
3. This might just be a waste of time, but there's no one I'd rather waste my time with than all my best friends.
4. What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful.
5. I just got myself to blame, leave everything up to fate. When there's choices I could make, when there's choices I could make. And now my heart needs a polygraph, always so eager to pack my bags when I really want to stay.
6. When you're soaring through the air, I'll be your solid ground. Take every chance you dare. I'll still be there when you come back down.
7. I can't believe it's been a year since I kissed my fears on their salty lips and said to them, 'I love you all'.
8. I saw the clouds forming tornados in the sky, the winter winds blew on lake michigan that night. I carved your name into my arm so I would remember you.
9. Somewhere in between the beginning and the end, september took the tourists, settled in for good. We could hear the trains again, brooklyn girls in scarves. Summer left, and no one said a word. We'd open your window, stay in your bed all day, 'till the streetlights came on.
10. But with all my expectations long abandoned, my solitary nature notwithstanding. You're the one who pulled me out of that crash-landing, my stunning mystery companion.
11. You are calm and reposed, watch your beauty unfold; pale white like the skin stretched over your bones. Spring keeps you ever-close, you are second hand smoke. You are so fragile and thin, standing trial for your sins. Holding onto yourself the best you can, you are the smell before rain, you are the blood in my veins.
12. An anchor tied to their feet, with all their love, their hearts will sink.
13. Baby, is this love for real?
14. As you bury yourself deep in the dust of the sandiest grave you can find, it's a new desert life. To be reborn again out of glass and of sand and you're shimmering and you are clear.
15. We're only taking turns holding this world. It's how it's always been, when you're older you will understand.
16. I dreamed I saw you walking up a hillside in the snow. Casting shadows on the winter sky as you stood there, counting crows.
17. I'd run to you, but pain awaits. I'm coming home, but I'll be late.
18. Salt, sweat, sugar on the asphalt. Our hearts, littering the topsoil.
19. The regrets are useless in my mind, she's in my head I must confess.
20. This story's old but it goes on and on until we disappear. Call me and let me taste the salt you breathed while you were underneath, I am the one who haunts your dreams of mountains sunk below the sea. I spoke the words, but never gave a thought to what they all could mean. I know that this is what you want, a funeral keeps both of us apart. You know that you are not alone, I need you like water in my lungs.
21. You took me from all that I knew, showed me how it feels to hope. With you with me, facing tomorrow, together I can learn to fly. It feels like I'm living in the lions mouth, but the lion is an angel.
22. Lonely the life and dismal the view. Closed is the road that leads to you. Since better can be as friends we'll agree, Sabra girl, time will cure me.
23. Buses, trains and airplanes leaving, burning fumes of gasoline and everyone is running and I come to find a refuge in the easy silence that you make for me. It's okay when there's nothing more to say to me. In the peaceful quiet that you create for me, and the way you keep the world at bay for me.
24. The closer that I look is just the farther that you get. Already, stubborn skin thickens in attempt to understand.
25. Through playful lips made of yarn, that fragile capricorn unraveled words like moths upon old scarves. I know the word's a broken bone, but melt your headaches, call it home.
And there's that. Guess if you like.
Also, new layout that I think I'm probably in love with. Life is good.